• The report says one in five men die from alcohol-related causes in the Russian Federation and neighboring countries.

    VOA: special.2011.03.08

  • At the end of this sweep of the disease through your community, one in four, or one in five, of your neighbors would die from the disease.


    耶鲁公开课 - 生物医学工程探索课程节选

  • You may say that what's missing here is something that the utilitarian can easily incorporate, namely the value to the person and to the families of those who die from lung cancer.


    耶鲁公开课 - 公正课程节选

  • Health experts predict that soon, more people will die from cancer than from AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria combined.

    VOA: special.2009.03.02

  • If smallpox occurred in your community, about 30 percent of the people that acquire the disease would die from it; the other 70 percent could be disabled or permanently disfigured as a result of the disease.


    耶鲁公开课 - 生物医学工程探索课程节选

  • Doctor Cawkwell says people are rarely hospitalized because of fibromyalgia, and most patients do not die from it.

    VOA: special.2011.08.02

  • Since I say you can believe you're going to die, yet you can't picture it from the inside.


    耶鲁公开课 - 死亡课程节选

  • Health experts predicted the number of people who die from cancer will soon be greater than deaths from AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria combined.

    VOA: special.2009.01.13

  • It doesn't change from the day you were born to the day you die-- or so they thought.


    哈佛公开课 - 幸福课课程节选

  • The GAVI Alliance says almost two million children a year die from diseases that vaccines can prevent.

    VOA: special.2011.06.15

  • It seems to me rather a long distance from the thought, nobody can die for me,nobody can take my part, to the claim,everybody dies alone.


    耶鲁公开课 - 死亡课程节选

  • Others die from being out in the cold or from heart attacks caused by extreme physical activity.

    VOA: special.2010.01.05

  • In contrast, if you look at a U.S.City, ten years ago in 1997 for example, then people still died but they didn't die predominantly from infectious diseases.


    耶鲁公开课 - 生物医学工程探索课程节选

  • People die from malaria because they are not treated for the disease or the treatment is delayed.

    VOA: special.2009.05.26

  • How do we get from there to the conclusion that I can't believe that I'm going to die, I'm going to cease to exist as a person?


    耶鲁公开课 - 死亡课程节选

  • The experts say more people will die from cancer than heart disease, the current leading killer.

    VOA: special.2009.01.13

  • There's never any getting away from the possibility that you'll die now.


    耶鲁公开课 - 死亡课程节选

  • Black men are three times more likely than white men in the United States to die from high blood pressure, also known as hypertension.

    VOA: special.2010.10.27

  • We want to free ourselves from the distractions of the body, but we don't want the body to die, because when the body dies the soul dies as well.


    耶鲁公开课 - 死亡课程节选

  • African American children die from the disease at five times the rate of white children.

    VOA: special.2009.07.28

  • Even though,if you've done the reading of the Edwards paper that I assigned, you have a series of quotes from Edwards in which people say things like, they die alone.


    耶鲁公开课 - 死亡课程节选

  • He notes a World Health Organization estimate that more than one and a half million people a year die from breathing smoke from solid fuels.

    VOA: special.2010.02.01

  • Even more die from a lack of food or water after swallowing pieces of plastic.

    VOA: special.2009.09.22

  • The researchers said those with the highest level of cortisol were five times more likely to die from cardiovascular causes than those with the lowest levels.

    VOA: special.2010.10.12

  • Victims of Alzheimer's do die from its effects or conditions linked to it.

    VOA: special.2009.09.15

  • And Doctor DeMeo says more women than men now die from the disease.

    VOA: special.2009.06.03

  • An estimated two hundred fifty thousand people die from the disease every year.

    VOA: special.2009.07.28

  • Each year a million cows in Africa die from East Coast fever.

    VOA: special.2009.11.03

  • They die from bacterial infections for which there are new vaccines.

    VOA: special.2009.12.16

  • Experts say tens of thousands of people die from venom poisoning.

    VOA: special.2010.01.25

- 来自原声例句

进来说说原因吧 确定

进来说说原因吧 确定